Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Amazing show last night, we got there just as she was getting on stage (skipped the openers) and left midway through the last song..to escape the crowds. The setlist was really sweet.......

Wallingford CT Tuesday Aug 16th,2005

Original Sinsuality
Crucify
Caught A Lite Sneeze
Winter
Icicle
Goodbye Pisces
Bells For Her

So Far Away (Carole King cover)
By My Side (cover from the musical Godspell)

Mary
Take To The Sky
Mother Revolution
Yes, Anastasia
The Beekeeper

1st Encore

Cars and Guitars
Crazy

2nd Encore

Landslide
Toast

Her voice got a little shaky during Mary. She also told us the funniest story about her 5 year old daughter encountering Donald Trump at the Trump Plaza. She seems really mellow and almost energyless these days. She is like 42 now, and she is borderline anorexic. I don't think she's looked healthy in years (since about 2001).

But it was a great night, I loved the show, and I still love her!! Can't wait for the bootleg. I got home about 12:30 AM last night and didnt sleep till like 130. Wasnt fun getting up but I did it. I'm at work now...more to come later.